Llannerchwen Update: August 2022
- Some of our retreatants have been having problems with our booking procedure. If you have not made any bookings with us in recent months, we suggest that you begin by reading the document called 'Help with Booking', which can be accessed via the 'Retreats' tab on the green menu bar on the Home Page of our website.
- We are currently in the process of devising our retreat programme for 2023. Until this has been finalised, please note that we are only able to accept bookings for dates up to the end of 2022. As soon as our 2023 dates have been finalised, we will put up a message on this page.
- We are no longer able to offer cooked meals to visitors, but each cabin is fully equipped for self-catering.
- Communal evening prayer is not possible at present, but the Chapel will still be available for private prayer
- What has NOT changed is the “atmosphere of silence and stillness” at Llannerchwen and we are delighted to be able once again to share these with our visitors.
Go to our home page.